I needed just a little more fabric in the mix
for the upcoming liberated wedding ring project.
How better to gauge prospective color relationships
than to snap a photo before going to the warehouse sale?!?!?
(If you supersize the photos, you will be able to see the phone photos more clearly.)
Also needed more of the black and white background
plus something else with a "kick" for the scrappy back of Alter Ego.
(Wait 'til you see how AE has evolved! Serendipity is hard at work!)
These are for my next free-pieced project . . .
the fabric on the right will be the backing
(the cows will make sense ~ plus they really are very fun).
Oh, and I'm happy to report that using the phone photos this way works well ~
these new fabrics are playing very nicely with those in the stash!
Quiltdivajulie
6 comments:
What a great idea to use the phone photos this way! You have 3 very different fabric collections there...must have been a fun shopping trip!
Fantastic!! They really do look like they all play well. Looking forward to seeing how you use them!
Great idea. Much better than taking along scraps of your fabric. My purse is always full of scraps...
Oh my gosh! It is so cool to see that on my computer screen. I know I was there and saw it in person, but WOW! It makes my heart flutter!!!
What a great idea! Sounds like you got what you needed, without having to haul pieces with you. :D
I believe I have those very batiks in my own stash! Very curious about those cows...
Post a Comment