Working on point gives me a headache . . .
There's no good reason except that my brain just doesn't want to go that way.
(It doesn't help that I've spent the past week or so at work
adapting to a new computer with a new operating system and ALL new software)
But ~ I am determined to do this!!!
I really want a column of floating four patches in the scrappy back of Alter Ego.
I've got my Collaborative Quilting books open, and I'm following the diagrams . . .
(except, of course, my four patches are a different size than those in the book)
Next, I'm going to try to chain piece a few segments.
(without getting things turned around the wrong way)
Stay tuned!
Quiltdivajulie
3 comments:
I totally get the brain cramp thing! That happens quite often here. Probably because we are thinking so far ahead of ourselves, our brain can't catch up. Regardless, your project is looking fantastic!
Looking good, persevere... rewards are coming!
You have my utmost sympathy regarding the new computer and software. It's no wonder you're suffering from a brain cramp at home! Keep plugging away, it will be worth it. :- )
Post a Comment