One of the final four blocks . . .
(Mixing up the four outer corners added fun to the process)
Another of the final four blocks . . .
(the inner black and white remains constant throughout)
Third of final four . . .
(there are at least 15 different black and whites in the outer position)
The last block!
Woo Hoo!!
| photos will supersize if double clicked |
Blocks created using Bonnie Hunter's Chunky Churn Dash.
I tried scattering the colors randomly,
but ended up devising my own rhythmic repeat.
Can you find it?
I cut enough to make a BIG quilt
(Bonnie doesn't make small quilts)
knowing that I would have lots of extra pieces for . . . a SCRAPPY BACK.
I've already stitched the leftover hourglass block pieces into HSTs ...
lots (!) more fun to come as the back evolves!
This one is going to be really wonderful once it is off the design wall
when it wil not be so perfectly flat.
Still need to add the inner stop border and the outer borders . . .
And I found the perfect binding fabric hiding in my stash!
LOTS more stitching ahead!
Quiltdivajulie
6 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!
That is so COOL!!!
This is gonna be a bright, happy, FUN quilt! And I love your "quilt diva" fabric - how cool!
Absolutely fabulous fun from a colorful and delightful lady! Love this quilt!!! It's almost a TV color correction test pattern :)
I found the pattern! It's a diagonal repeat isn't it?
This is going to be another fun, colorful quilt. :- )
You know, I really like this cock-eyed.
Post a Comment