I can almost see it in my mind's eye, what you will do with those shirts...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Did they come IN or go OUT?
I'm seeing a beautiful quilt made of lovely recycled shirts from Goodwill in your future. Am I wrong or right? lolHugs, Deborah
Actions speak louder than words! Good haul!
wheee!
I can tell from this post and the fact I saw you chatting with Sherri at the retreat that a scrappy upcycle quilt is in your future! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can almost see it in my mind's eye, what you will do with those shirts...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Did they come IN or go OUT?
I'm seeing a beautiful quilt made of lovely recycled shirts from Goodwill in your future. Am I wrong or right? lol
Hugs, Deborah
Actions speak louder than words! Good haul!
wheee!
I can tell from this post and the fact I saw you chatting with Sherri at the retreat that a scrappy upcycle quilt is in your future! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment