The temperature was 109.1 when I left work Wednesday.
(heat index of 121).
For the first time in several days,
I managed a couple hours of stitching after dinner.
(The heat index at 9pm was still 106 ~
thank goodness for air conditioning!)
Remember, each of these photos will supersize if clicked twice
(so you can see details of the edgings).
Be sure to check out Tonya's LOVE edges!
Even though these pieces are on the design wall,
I do have a general layout for the white coat in my head.
Time will tell if things will go together that way!
Do be sure to check the left edge of Nancy's dancing ladies block ...
I was SO tickled when I found that selvedge in my stash!
And the architectural selvedges for Victoria
(who lives in NYC)
also made me smile.
There are still lots of other pieces to edge ~
but at least I have begun!
Quiltdivajulie
5 comments:
Now that is hot! Love your wall!
MOOOOOOO! Love it!
Gosh I am so sorry to hear how people are suffering from the heat. I'm glad you have managed to pick your needle up and escape a little. Fun work!
Very cute! don't think, just sew! ;-)
It looks like a lot of fun. I love the selvage on Nancy's block! I hope you get some relief from the heat this week.
Post a Comment