Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quilt Swap!

Pieced back for Brush Strokes

Chris and I met for a quilt swap Sunday.

She now has Exuberance (the amazing flimsy by Wanda)
along with Brush Strokes (liberated YBR in Marcia Derse fabrics)
and Liberated Posies (the scrappy table topper made with the former BOM blocks)



These two came home with me!
Bits & Pieces on the left
and
Good Morning Purple on the right.


I took Jester down off the wall in my studio,
ran it through the washer/dryer, and
hung it on the quilt rack in the living room.

I love how freshly-laundered quilts feel.


The wall in the studio is now bare ~
waiting for the return of Exuberance.

Cannot wait to have it quilted and hung!

Quiltdivajulie


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing Exuberance all quilted and bound too!

Barb said...

What a lonely wall, but it is ready!!! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

That wall DOES look lonely! It won't have to stay bare long.......Exuberance will be back home this weekend...I LOVE the backing we chose for this quilt! It could not have been more perfect! I might have to go back and get some of it before it is all gone!

Have a great day!