Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday "B" for Brenda


Brenda (of Scraps and Strings) has a milestone birthday approaching.

She asked for capital B blocks so she can create a birthday quilt for herself.

I love the idea ... 
may need to borrow it in a year or so when my next milestone happens.


So here is her BLUE B in the BLAH BLAH BLAH background fabric
laid atop the remaining blue yardage (to prevent light flares on the floor).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENDA!
Quiltdivajulie

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I like it! thanks so much for the B and the birthday wishes....I'm still two months away, so I'm hoping to get the quilt done to celebrate the big day in May!

Barb said...

Sooo awesome!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheeee heee heee. You're right - that would be a fun thing to do for important birthdays.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Great idea! I like the tilt in it too.

jovaliquilts said...

Wonderful B -- love the blah blah that goes with it. :)

Brenda said...

hey Julie: I just got another B in the mail with the same blah blah blah print in b/w-- very fun fabric and I'll have it in two colourways in my quilt. thanks again!