Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Touring


Hugo here with my weekend report.

That's me, hiding in the quilt cupboard . . .


I helped gather and sort all the papers for this project.


This all-day-Saturday (well, almost) made me sneeze!
Too much paper!!!!!
(you should have seen what all went into the trash cans)

Miss Julie seems all excited about having
lots of empty file cabinet drawers now . . . 
and about dropping over 100 lbs. in a day!


I helped wrap DDIL's birthday present
(that's her card in the front).


After all that, I took a tour to check out 
some of Mr. Larry's amazing wood art.



These pieces are redwood burl ... 
and they're closer to my size!


The one on the left is titled Bad Hair Day.
I like the one on the right
(double click to see all the details, like the red berry things).


Miss Julie told me that this framed piece
came all the way from the other side of the world
(DDIL brought it home after one of her Asian recruiting tours).

There sure is a lot to investigate here!

Hugo for Quiltdivajulie

2 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Thanks for the tour, Hugo! I know what it feels like to be lose 100 lbs. of paper -- GREAT!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Hugo it looks like you are having such a good time there! What pretty wood pieces to look at too - they are so cool! We miss you and hope you are being nice and polite while you visit!