Monday, February 28, 2011

Another week begins


I spent most of Saturday stitching . . . 

This is the center of Good Morning Purple


This the crumpled front flimsy with borders.


I had two other pieces pulled to use for the back ~
but those are going with me to class next month so
I shopped my stash and used up several companionable purples
to piece a wonderfully scrappy back.

Chris and I met Sunday morning for a quilt swap
so Bits and Pieces AND Good Morning Purple are at her house now.

Chris brought me one of Lynne's two quilts ~
not saying which one or how it was quilted!
I will say it is AMAZING and I can't wait to get the binding stitched on.
(I'll take photos, but they won't be shared until after the quilt reaches New Hampshire.)


We had a surprise visitor over the weekend,
so Hugo did get to meet Tippy
and share a meal before heading off to Florida.

Here's to the week ahead!

Quiltdivajulie


2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your quilt....

found humor in that last picture...too funny.

jovaliquilts said...

"Good morning purple" is a wonderful name for a wonderful quilt. I wouldn't mind waking up to that, for sure!