It's me, Hugo, at the top of the binding tree!
(a long climb for my little legs)
I finally got to watch a quilt being pieced!
This one is called Good Morning Purple
and most of it is still on the design wall.
Miss Julie said something about a real-life test
for her new rolling stand-up machine cabinet . . .
Can you find me?
Last Wednesday,
I tagged along when Miss Julie and her co-workers
visited the Memphis Tiger Bookstore.
I like blue!
Go Tigers!
I read a book about Pouncer, the U of M mascot.
I tried and tried,
but all the shirts and hats and socks and such
were way too big for a little hippo like me.
Back in the quilt studio,
I spent part of me time reading ~
I liked the purple section best!
I'd never been selvage surfing before . . .
Pretty sure I like black and white a lot!
I won't be around to watch this project develop ~
something about making a journal . . .
(and it's a good thing I'm a polite hippo,
it would have fun to rumpus with all this stuff!)
It's been fun visiting with ya'll ~
I'll be hanging out with Mr. Brown while I travel
to Florida to spend some time with
the Mistress of Leehaven and her furry/feathery friends.
Have a great weekend!









2 comments:
We're all very excited Hugo is coming. I think they're all making plans of one sort or another. :) hee. hahhhh. oh... what adventure with the parrots and the cats and dogs.
I like Good Morning Purple and that stand up machine cabinet is great.
Post a Comment