These were the new lights purchased for our back yard fence ~
after less than 2 weeks, 1/2 each of FOUR strings had gone dead
(of the nine sets we had hung) . . .
NOT acceptable ~
so they were taken down and returned for a refund.
Across the street to the other warehouse store we went
and came home with these (also warm white).
On the other side of the carton are two VERY important words ~
"Constant On" means that when one light goes out all the rest stay lit
(not when one goes out, half the string goes out like our first batch).
Buyer beware ~ there IS a difference in LED lights!
DH installed brass cup hooks every so often along the fence
for easier hanging and taking down.
These are the new lights . . .
they also look better in the daytime.
It was finally time for the annuals to come out . . .
(believe it or not, the begonias were still blooming
and the dusty miller was only a bit leggy).
Next I'm off to call XM Radio and cancel our subscription
(Pandora's internet radio is free and the music is both diverse and awesome).
I also need to set up the Sansa player so it can stay in my quilt studio.
I've switched the music on my iPod for the holiday season
and am tired of forgetting to take it upstairs with me . . .
Maybe I can find some time to stitch ~
but so many other things are demanding attention!

2 comments:
I hope you made out easier with XM radio than we did. We cancelled a subscription from a car that we dropped from our "fleet" and it took a lot of convincing of the person on the other end of the phone that we didn't want to transfer the subscription to another car. Lois
my daughter has Pandora on her phone and puter,,they only let her listen to it 40 hrs free per e-mail.luckily we have quite a few e-mail accounts,you would just have to create your stations for each e-mail account.My daughter made me a Hall & Oats channel,then I have her add artists to it...Happy Listening,Amy
Post a Comment