Thursday, December 9, 2010

Home Again, Home Again


After eleven months,
have returned from their adventures with Martingale Publishers,
their visit to the Houston International Quilt Show,
and their special appearance in Tonya's new book . . .

For now, they are resting on the recliner 
with Dancing Star and Sing the Sun Down
keeping close watch from their quilt rack on the wall.

And, while we all wait impatiently for Word Play Quilts to arrive,
click here to check out my post on Sujata's Basket Full of Scraps blog.

Quiltdivajulie
-------------------------------------------------
Flying Monkeys 
and
And Sometimes Y
Original designs created and pieced by Julie Sefton
Custom Quilting by Chris Ballard

7 comments:

Sujata Shah said...

I am sure it is a wonderful feeling to have them back. I can here the joy in your words!

Magpie Sue said...

You know, I think it was your Flying Monkeys quilt that originally got me hooked on your blog :- )

Now to go see what you've been up to with the Scrap Baskets...

Mary Lou Weidman said...

I want your autograph when I see you in the new book! It looks awesome

Kathy said...

Looking forward to seeing Flying Monkeys......its such a great name!

Tonya Ricucci said...

thank you so much for parting with these quilts for so long - they are stunners - and I'm so happy they've made it home safely.

Clare said...

You sound so happy to have them home again safe and sound. I be they were looking forward to seeing you too after their travels and looking forward to being hung in their final place.

Got a mail today that The Book is on its way. Will hopefully get it before Christmas. Woooo!

Millie said...

I like to think our quilts are friends, just like we are. It's nice to have my quilt back after a long absence.