Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mail Call


Look what came in the mail yesterday ~ 
this fabric is from a giveaway drawing

I'll be sure to take it with me when I go to NC
for my week's class with her this fall.


And this marvelous selvage needle case
came all the way from Canada!

A while back, I won a giveaway
on Brenda S's Scraps and Strings blog.

She included a wonderful story about this needle case
(which is my first and only one).

Her selvages (like most of us) are a collection
from many, many sources.


The lining fabric is from some that she won in a giveaway
from Victoria at Bumble Beans
and the wool is part of a drawing/giveaway 
that Brenda won from C&T Publishing.

And now, the needle case lives in my studio.

THANK YOU!!!

Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

Millie said...

WOW! I have (or rather, did have, it's all used up now) that brilliant orange-y pink! I love it.

Unknown said...

Lots of wonderful mail from all over!

Denise :) said...

What a fun trip to the mailbox! That fabric is quite fascinating - have fun with it! :)

antique quilter said...

WOW great fabrics!
oh my I love that needlecase great use of the selvages and fabrics from all over!
Kathie

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

isn't the needle case fabulous! I have one too! yes, my scraps she got have gone a VERY LONG WAY! I use mine all the time... You sure have a bunch of lovely things!!! Mary is so great too.. love her stuff..
Lucky you!