WOO HOO - The final ten blocks are laid out on the wall! [the row of curved segments will be used, just not on the front of the quilt ~ they are my 'extras' and have provided endless entertainment while I've been piecing Remember the beach balls?]
It's been over five years since Chris and I took the Fickle Pickle class at our LQS and she pieced the two blocks at the lower left . . . and just over 16 months since she handed off her partially pieced bits and her remaining colorful fat quarters. Hard to believe it has been that long, but it's absolutely true.
But wait . . . Houston, we have a problem.
Those two blocks are too small to work with my 50-plus 10-1//2" blocks.
Now, what's a liberated quilter to do?!?
If it's too short, add on!!
T minus 9 . . .
T minus 8 and the countdown continues . . . . stay tuned!
Quiltdivajulie
3 comments:
I'm really enjoying your colorful count down!
Love your blocks...adore your colors!
they are amazing!!!! I love them!! can't wait to see the whole quilt done.
Post a Comment