
Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss ~ click here and here to learn more.
I loved reading his books to our boys as they were growing up (although my mother and MIL weren't so fond of his rhymes) ~ Mulberry Street, Bartholomew Cubbins, Yertle the Turtle, all about The Circus, Horton, the Lorax, and SO many more (my sister and I bought red baseball hats during our Sister's Weekend in Orlando ~ as the older sister, I got to be Thing One, while she Thing Two; and our official Universal Studios park photo shows us wearing these hats :-)
And, if I ever get to Springfield, MA ~ you can be sure this will be on my list of places to visit!
Off to take part in Bonnie's workshop tomorrow and then visit the new location of Stitcher's Garden (8,000 bolts of fabric) in Franklin ~ be back late Wednesday.
Quiltdivajulie
--------------------------------------
“I do not like green eggs and ham ~ I do not like them Sam I Am.”
5 comments:
Have a great time! I wish I could go the the quiltshop with you! Man, what a fun time it will be!
Have a wonderful trip!!
I saw this morning that it was Dr. Seuss's birthday today, and I've been thinking about his books off and on all day. We still stay, "Marvin K. Mooney, will you please go NOW!"
Have a wonderful time, looking forward to a full report when you return.
"Oh, the places you'll go..."
I do not like green eggs and ham! Whee, sounds like a marvelous time you've got planned. Have great fun in the Bonnie class and at the big store.
Wow, this is the day, ha? Already? Well have a fantastic time. ~ Cindy Lou Who!
Post a Comment