Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wonderful Timing

Chris had to come into town late yesterday, so I met her after work to pick up three (!!) newly quilted quilts. So much binding to look forward to... and the timing couldn't have been better. It had been one of those off-balance, irritable, just-not-quite-right kind of days, so the infusion of fabric and color were exactly what I needed.

I stitched the binding onto one (purple batik backing) this morning before I went for my annual mammogram so I'll be able to hand stitch the binding to the back tonight during the final presidential debate. This is the first time Chris has used this particular panto on one of my quilts ~ I absolutely LOVE it.

And, I brought the silks and fancies to work with me today ~ plan is to take them outside at lunch time to take daylight photos and share their "before" status with my co-workers.

Quiltdivajulie

No comments: