DH has decided to clean out and paint his office (formerly our oldest son's bedroom) as part of the mental and physical transitions he's making (my "home office" is in a corner of his room, so my PC and other desk stuff is temporarily in my quilt studio). This process is a healthy one ~ I only wish I had more energy to help him tonight.
Tomorrow is another day ~ I'll be better rested, not dehydrated, and 24 hours beyond the end of the month of medical mayhem (so far, all tests have come back with good results).
May your weekend be filled with moments of gratitude.
Quiltdivajulie
5 comments:
I hope you get some good rest this weekend. The quilt looks pretty, my favorite kind of fabric.
The hand work on the binding is great therapy! Enjoy! I am finishing up the hand applique work on my Hope Challenge PQ, I stayed up til 12am last night working on it and I am usually gone by 10pm! I was into it! Pictures for the blog hopefully by the end of the weekend.
Thank you for the update. I've been thinking of you, wondering how it all went. Remember, Slow Quilting, just like Slow Cooking, turns out a good product! :)
...at least that's what I keep telling myself so I don't over do it.
Drink Water for Love, *karendianne.
Thanks for the update! Prayers are raised for happy and healthy days!
What a month this has been for you! I'm sorry I didn't check in sooner to find out about DH's situation but I'm glad to hear it has turned out well. Whew!
Post a Comment