
I pulled out three orphan blocks this weekend and am finally ready to make them into Priority Quilts.
The one above comes from Fiesta! and the one below comes from Mandala.
And this humble little Ohio Star block was leftover after I made my very first quilt top. At the time, these were bold colors for me ~ oh, how far I've travelled!!
For more information on the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative, please click here.



4 comments:
So delighted that these little quilts are coming my way to benefit Alzheimer's research. Thank you so much for using your talents to help others.
Ami Simms
Founder, Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative
oh julie, that's a hoot to see your first quilt with those sedate colors. Love the top two quilts.
You are so kind and generous of spirit to do this! The photos of your quilt "journey" are wonderful, you've come a long way to be sure!!
thank you for your comment on my blog and happy birthday to your son too!
enjoying my visit here as well.
Post a Comment