Yep, I get it, I took the plunge a few weeks ago, with trepidation... but all is well.
I am still in Legacy. I can only take so much change at once. Still working on Zoom mastery.
The new blogger isn't that bad. It's change when we are not expecting it that is bad. The only thing I have not been able to do is put the cursor where I want it.
Great news, Julie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yep, I get it, I took the plunge a few weeks ago, with trepidation... but all is well.
I am still in Legacy. I can only take so much change at once. Still working on Zoom mastery.
The new blogger isn't that bad. It's change when we are not expecting it that is bad. The only thing I have not been able to do is put the cursor where I want it.
Great news, Julie!
Post a Comment