Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Destashing Three Accuquilt GO! Dies




7" finished Drunkard's Path

Die No. 55034

SOLD





3.5" finished Drunkard's Path 

Die No. 55070

SOLD




Chisels

Die No. 55039

New - never used

Cuts 2 pieces

Currently selling on Amazon between $39.36 and $87.88
and on the Accuquilt site for $34.99 plus shipping

Offered here for $20.00 plus shipping
(USPS domestic)


* * *

If you've been wanting these dies
but have refused to pay full price,
please leave me a comment that includes
 a way for me to contact you directly.

And if you purchase multiple dies,
I will gladly combine shipping costs.

(I have also listed these on my "selling" blog)


Quiltdivajulie

2 comments:

swooze said...

Interested in the 7” drunkard path

Linda Swanekamp said...

Really, you can destash these dies? I have some I just don't like. How are you going to handle shipping? These Studio wood ones are heavy.