Friday, November 30, 2018

November Recap for 18 in 2018




Someday is Now (shown above) 
is the last project on my

I haven't touched it in the past week
as I've been finishing two shop sample tops.

* * *

I have quilted eighteen quilts since January
so I'm calling my Quilting List DONE.

* * *

And I've finished with the comfort quilts for this year
so I'm also calling that list DONE.

* * *

Over the next few days I hope to
get my Colorwash 360 top sewn together
and a scrappy back stitched together for

Beyond that, I also have four quilts that need sleeves.

Once I get the sleeves made 
I can hand stitch them in place
during our Wednesday morning
quilt group gatherings.

And I really do want to get 
the top for Someday is Now
assembled before the end of December . . .


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------

11 comments:

Barb said...

You certainly get a lot done...eighteen quilts wow wow wow

gayle said...

Wow! And more wow!
And even more wow for those fantastic kaleidoscope blocks! LOVE!

Robin said...

Whew! You've accomplished a lot in this peaceful little year. I haven't got much to show for my quilting work this year but as long as I'm making progress and feeling good it makes me happy. On to filling next year with more quilty goodness!

Kyle said...

Wow! Cross off those lists! done, done and done!

Ann said...

Congratulations on hitting your goal. I like the kaleidoscope you are making with Sujata's method. Calvin and Hobbes made me smile.

Magpie Sue said...

Wow, well done!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, it is pure delight to see what you have sewn!

Mystic Quilter said...

Someday is Now is looking stunning, a real beauty! Congratulations having quilted your 18 quilts this year, an impressive achievement whilst also teaching, sewing class samples and ll the usual house chores!!

Kaja said...

You have achieved such a lot already this year, but if you want this one done, I have absolute confidence that done it will be.

Barb said...

what great great blocks love how they look sewn together!

dq said...

That quilt is a stunner!