Saturday, November 10, 2018

Almost There



This is where I left things last night . . . 




Getting so close now . . . 




I need to tweak the blend
in the center light area
just a bit more . . .




And then it will be time to  
get this ready to be sewn together.

Thank you Wanda
for all the effort you (and Vicki)
have put into your Colorwash 360 class!


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence."

Colin Powell

9 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Can't wait to finish mine. Tomorrow home from Houston quilt show. Been petting plenty of fabric, but not sewing it.

Mari said...

I don't know, it looks pretty great to me! :) It's glowing.

Ann said...

Such lovely colors. They glow as Mari wrote. It reminds me of the old Radiant Nine Patches but your color add so much more.

Millie said...

It looks fabulous!

Shelina said...

It does look fabulous! And the fabrics are wonderful.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

It's looking lovely, all that Kaffe colour merging beautifully. I've never tried a colourwash quilt, but they always get my attention!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This looks perfect. I like how you flipped it around. It really helps with balance going each way.

Preeti said...

SO. MUCH. TWEAKING. Gorgeous Kaffe fabrics. I am sure you will complete it in a day when you get to it.

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh yes, looking amazing.