Earlier in the month,
my younger son and I were in Little Rock
to attend the National Quilt Association show.
We had to park several blocks away,
which meant we walked past The Old State House.
The grounds were surrounded by this arrowhead-tipped fence.
After touring the quilt show,
we stepped outside the convention center
and walked through the garden dedicated to
Eternal Grandmaster H.U.Lee,
founder of American Taekwondo Association.
I snapped this photo as we exited the garden.
Walking back to our car,
we passed this playground.
The charter school's grounds were ringed by this fence.
This elegantly paved valet parking driveway
at the Marriott adjacent to the Convention Center
also caught my eye . . .
Those of you who are quilters will understand why.
* * *
Linking up with Good Fences over at The Run-A-Round Ranch.
CLICK HERE to enjoy more fence photos.
Quiltdivajulie
11 comments:
Good morning, pretty shot of the State House and fence. Great collection of photos. Have a happy day!
Nice fences. Especially like that pretty wrought iron fence!
Nice fences. Especially like that pretty wrought iron fence!
some really nice fence designs and some nice places, too.
Great fences.
That's a grand looking home with a wonderful wrought iron fence. I like the double arrow tips.
I also like the mosaic driveway pattern.
What a great time you must have had at the quilt show and then to find these great fences too is a plus. Loved that paved valet parking. I can see why quilters would like this pattern.
The state house is gorgeous too.
cm
Pretty wrought iron fences and those brick pavers are really beautiful!!
That pattern in the last shot of the driveway would make an awesome pattern:) Oh nice fences everyone. B
Grand looking Stte House adn great variety of fences in this post
Great pics. I have some pics to send you. I want to take a few more first though
Post a Comment