Monday, June 3, 2013

Taming Time

back fabrics


Five now-home-again comfort quilts 
for the Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study program
freshly-quilted by Chris.


front fabrics


Five freshly-tamed (trimmed) comfort quilts,
waiting for their bindings.




Assorted back fabric trimmings destined for the strings box.




Larger back fabric trimmings 
ready to go into their respective
resource boxes.

* * *

LOTS of binding ahead!

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Hope you like to bind as much as I do!

Jean said...

You have your work cut out for you!
I finished a quilt yesterday and need to get the binding cut and ready for it too.

Anonymous said...

They look much happier tamed!

Magpie Sue said...

I've had two quilts ready to send to ADSC but held onto them so one could be in the local quilt show. Now that it's home again they can be packed up and sent on their way finally. Maybe it's time to think about making a couple more...