Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Explosion!



Explosion is finished!

(48" x 60" ~ perfect for the recliner)



I love this detail shot ~
have it as a screensaver on my work computer.

Chris used the FernLeaf panto for quilting ~
we both love it!



Here's the long view of the planned scrappy back
(note the vertical sashings are blues
while the horizontals are greens).



I love this detail shot, too!



But this ~ oh, this is probably my favorite photo of all . . .


Quiltdivajulie

12 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Ohhh dig it! What's the size and plan for this one?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Another beautiful quilt! I like the diagonal division of blue and green on the front.

Quilter Kathy said...

A beautiful quilt...LOVE the photos!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Gorgeous..front AND back! And your favorite photo...I just wrote an entire post on 'sunshine and shadows' Somehow, the shadows create a greater appreciation for the light!

Vicky F said...

Hi Julie,
Great graphic quilt!
Hope you get to keep a quilt or two once in awhile.
Vicky F

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Oh, YES!

Magpie Sue said...

Wonderful, wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love how you captured the sun peeking through, really looks wonderful! It is such a great quilt!

Millie said...

LOVE this... front AND back!

Mary said...

What a wonderful quilt. Your fabrics and colors are beautiful!

Deborah said...

Simply gorgeous!

Vicki W said...

Love it!