Here's a first peek at the backs of
Plaid Happens and Summertime.
Let the quilt taming begin!
(that's what I call trimming off the
excess back and batting after
Chris completes her long arm quilting).
These next photos are just three detail shots
of her "WOW" free motion work on Plaid Happens
(the quilt I created during Mary Lou Weidman's
Plaid to Meet You week at JCCFS):
Each of the hoochy flower petals has a quilted flower!
Chris added free motion baptist fans in this area.
I LOVE THEM!
And this is how Chris quilted the leaves and stem
on my giant hoochy flower.
(click twice to super-enlarge).
It is hard to photograph her free motion work
on the black-on-black backgrounds ~
believe me though, it's awesome!
Hope to get the binding on this one before the week is out!
Quiltdivajulie




1 comment:
Can't wait to see the whole thing!
Post a Comment