Sunday, August 11, 2013

Business Casual - The Flimsy


Photo taken between thunderstorms

Business Casual ~ the flimsy ~ is finished!


Inspired by "Balcony Seating" from

Fabrics from my stash and 
 Julia Rothman's "Type" collection (by Windham).



Fabric detail ~ photo will supersize



My version measures 54" wide x 74" long,
which is smaller than the pattern size.



Side View ~ full afternoon sun


The back and binding are pieced and pressed, too.


Woot!


Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

Millie said...

This is grand. I like that you've added that pop of blue batik amidst the "office-y" fabrics. And I also like the typeset yellow fabric going crosswise...

Quiltdivajulie said...

The blue is from two "scrubs" tops that I wore a few years back (before I lost weight) ... I love the symbolic contrast of their presence in the quilt.

*kd. said...

I adore this one!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love it, it's fresh and fun! Well done!!

Magpie Sue said...

My, but you've been busy! Kudos for all you've accomplished in the last two weeks or so!

Trust you'll have a wonderful time in MI. :- )