Monday, February 6, 2012

House Guest


Look what's visiting my house for a few days!

Lynne's Four Seasons quilt!



The freshly quilted quilt is hanging over the side of the antique crib in our sunroom.
(That's the backing along the left edge of the photo)

The weather has been rainy, cool, damp, and dreary ~ not good for outdoor photos.



Here's a detail of Lynne's overlapping trees and the quilt's borders.

I absolutely love how Chris quilted this quilt!!!!



This is the winter house.
 (notice the snow swirled sky and chimney smoke)

Brrrrr!



And here is the summer house ~ complete with side porch.

Gotta love that hot yellow sky.

Just look at the detail Lynne includes!
(the front door and the chimney ~ not to mention the lady in the window)

* * *

Thanks for sharing, Lynne!

Quiltdivajulie

7 comments:

Clare said...

Chris's quilting is stunning, as is Lynne's wonderful quilt.

Funny - I thought it would be smaller.

Unknown said...

Fabulous quilt and quilting!

Millie said...

It looks great, your pictures are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Lynne is right, your photos are great! When I pulled them up, I could not believe my eyes! They really show off the quilt!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It's incredibly fabulous... in every way.

Richard Healey said...

I love the quilt. Completely love quilts with applique on them.

http//richardquilts.blogspot.com

Darling Millie said...

Richard there is NO appliqué on this quilt. None. Nada. Zero. Zilch.