Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Post 600 Giveaway

In honor of this 600th post, I have two giveaways to offer.

Please leave me a comment below with your preference and I'll post the winners on Friday the 12th.

Many thanks to my regular followers (your encouragement means A LOT) and welcome to those who are just passing through.

Here's to the great and wonderful world of blogging!

Quiltdivajulie
----------------------
"We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness, and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.” (John Hope Franklin)

26 comments:

Millie said...

Those are good books. I have all of them, so I don't need to be entered in your giveaway. I read your blog every day, and I think you're pretty awesome!

Hugs,
Lynne

Millie said...

Those are good books. I have all of them, so I don't need to be entered in your giveaway. I read your blog every day, and I think you're pretty awesome!

Hugs,
Lynne

Michele said...

I would adore to peek inside the Color book. Thanks for the chance!

Vicki W said...

I enjoy reading your blog, you are always working on something interesting! Congrats on the 600th post!

Danielle said...

A Natural History of the Pallette looks wonderful. How thoughtful of you to give us something when we should be the one giving back to you. You already give a way a lot when you share on your blog. Congrats on the 600th!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Congratulations on a well written and always interesting blog! 600 posts is a wonderful milestone! The lovely Color book looks so intriquing. Who doesn't need a bit of color during these darker days? PS. I can use capital letters again...wrist is coming along bit by bit...now that really cheers me up and colors my world :)

Michele Bilyeu said...

I just remembered, I gave my 'Artists Way'... away..
to someone in need of reflection and creation at the time. So, add the Artists Way to my selections of choice!It's such a fabulous book, I would love to re-own a copy!

antique quilter said...

congrats on 600 posts!
wow am I ever impressed!
I would love the artists way it was something I have always wanted to do.
I know a few people that did the program and said they learned so much from it.
thanks !!!!!
The color book looks great too btw!
Kathie

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary, 600 posts is a LOT! I am curious about the color book, I already subscribe to the ways and habits of Ms. Cameron. Here's to the next 600!

Sojourner said...

Congrats on your success! I have only recently started to blog and am overwhelmed at how much work and dedication it takes. I would love the color book as this is my biggest struggle. I love looking at quilting blogs to see how others put color together.

Brenda said...

Hi Julie: Thanks for the diligent blogging and all your encouragement on my quilt journey. I'd love a chance at the Cameron books. Thanks!

The Calico Cat said...

Happy milestone! (No prizes for me.)

debbi d-w said...

Happy 600th! The color book looks fascinating. I love your use of color - so if you're sharing this I bet I'd love it too - thanks for sharing!

LizA. said...

600! Wow! I sit and savor my morning latte while reading my blog list every morning. I wish I had half your creative energy. Thanks for inspiring me.

Paula, the quilter said...

Love your blog and it is a 'daily reader' for me. Artist Way, please

Denise :) said...

600 posts?!?! Way to go! I'd love a peek at The Artist's Way It looks very interesting! Thanks, Julie! :)

Elsie Montgomery said...

Congratulations on the milestone. You are to be commended for perseverance and faithfulness! I'm not needing more books so hope the right person wins them!

CarlaHR said...

Congratulations on your 600th post. I'd love to win the A Natural History of the Pallette. Looking forward to the next 600 posts.

Melinda said...

I have heard a lot about The second book so that is what I would like if I am lucky enough to win.
I love your blog.

quiltmom anna said...

Julie,
I have heard of the Artist Way but have not looked at it. It comes highly recommended by some other quilters.
The other one looks wonderful too- but I know nothing about it.
What a terrific giveaway- and 600 posts is a great accomplishment.
I read your post regularly even though I haven't posted much recently.
Your winners are going to be very lucky indeed. I would be happy with either book but I think I would like the Artist's Way.
Regards,
Anna

floribunda said...

Congrats on reaching 600! (I'm just doing a 300-post giveaway myself...) I've glanced at the Color book in stores once or twice and would love to have a chance to sit down and read it. Thanks

Unknown said...

Wicked giveaway. I'd love to win the book about Colour. That's something I am still learning.. maybe a forever thing..

jovaliquilts said...

What fabulous books --I'd love anything. :)
Congrats on 600 posts, all full of such good stuff.

Diane said...

600 posts ~ what an accomplishment! Color is my favorite aspect of quiltmaking. I'd love to peruse this book!

carolph said...

I loved the history of color.....so I'll opt for the Artist Way which I have heard great things about

*karendianne. said...

Congrats on 600! It feels good, yes? I have both of these books - which you'll not be surprised to note but at least you can know we are yet again connected in like things!