Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweet Cream Roses

Sweet Cream Roses was made with the scrappy leftover blocks (some hand stitched, some not) . . . it measures 38" x 48" . . .

Chris did some beautiful custom quilting on this little beauty.

This is the back  . . . 

One corner . . .

Another corner . . .

When I was finished, there was almost NO fabric from this effort left (three quilts later, I would hope not!).  

I love them all for different reasons.  

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

*karendianne. said...

I do love this one. The quilting Chris did - woah! She's really got some talent. What a team you make.

Looking forward to Tippy weekend. *karendianne.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Very pretty, and good for you using up every last bit!

Anonymous said...

I must say it looks good enough to eat! Yummy!!!! Thanks karendianne for your kind comments! Julie is an awesome quilter and I always enjoy seeing what she will come up with next!!

Susan said...

Beautiful! I love the quilting on this one...amazing!