Monday, July 29, 2019

Optic Strings and Conundrum - Week Six - Recap




Seven more blocks are finished.

That makes a total of 42 done with 38 to go.
(read as five more weeks to go - maybe six)


Block One


Block Two


Block Three


Block Four


Block Five


Block Six



And Block Seven.

And for those of you who are eager to see
more than seven of these blocks at one time,
I am deliberately NOT letting myself
put them all on the wall together.

I want to save that excitement
for a few weeks from now
when all 80 blocks are finished.

* * *

. . . and then it was on to using those 
cut-away corner triangles to
piece more Optic Geese blocks . . .





These are the fourteen geese from last week's triangles.




And these are this week's fourteen geese blocks.

I have no idea how I will lay these out  -
and I'm not even sure how many I'll end up with
since I started several weeks in with this approach.

All in good time.


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------
"If you live in awareness, it is easy to see miracles everywhere."
Thich Nhat Hanh

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Just lovely blocks---looking forward to the big "putting all together" event...
hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Every block just has something special going on. Seeing them all at once might knock me over.

QuiltGranma said...

what excitement awaits when the blocks are done and then the play begins... eyes anticipating!