Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Wonderful




Look what happened while I was away last week!




Our hydrangeas are doing so well this year --
it took several tries to find 
the right spot in the yard for them
and this location is by far their favorite.




So many color variations . . .




These make me happy through and through.



Quiltdivajulie

10 comments:

earthmotherwithin said...

They are absolutely stunning! How wonderful!

Deb said...

Love the colors - what a beautiful burst of spring after a long winter!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Beautiful! Just like the blue and green quilt you're working on.

Millie said...

Gorgeous. Apparently they like very acidic soil.

Bambi Pearson said...

So lovely!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a colorful and welcome homecoming you've had! Take good care, my friend~

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh my goodness, it looks just like your "Summer Breeze" quilt! Perfect colors!

Carol E. said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!

Shelina said...

I was just about to write "oh wow, they are gorgeous", and now I see everyone else is saying the same thing! Love all the beautiful shades of blue. It is a welcome homecoming for sure!

QuiltGranma said...


I love hydrangeas too!