Monday, November 12, 2018

Busy in So Many Ways




I won't be posting much this week 
for a wide variety of reasons 
that include dental work,
open enrollment phone calls/paperwork,
getting caught up after the quilt show,
putting our Halloween things away,
getting out the Thanksgiving decorations,
clearing away our frostbitten annuals,
and preparing for next Monday's colonoscopy.

As time and energy permit
I hope to fit in some studio time,
but it will be a few days
before I have much new to share here.

In the meantime,
offers a lengthy list of 
thought-provoking articles.

(I especially enjoyed 
This is a Poem that Heals Fish)

Quiltdivajulie

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

I wish my time out corner included one of those chairs :-) Good wishes for the colonoscopy results -- have done it 2X -- D

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yes, those tasks we have to address. They linger by the side until we finally decide to shame ourselves into getting them done.
Sometimes they show up unannounced, like grandbabies two and a half weeks early, but that is a good thing
Have a brave time at the dentist

Mystic Quilter said...

You certainly have a lot to deal with presently. Good luck with the colonoscopy !!