Saturday, August 15, 2015

Scrappy Saturday - Two Finishes to Share



No Ugly Flowers

50" x 66"

Quilted by Chris Ballard





(I started this one for RSC 15, but it demanded to be finished more quickly)




Cherie's Churn Dashes

51" x 66"

Scrappy blocks by Cherie
(a fellow RSC participant)

Quilt designed, created, and quilted by yours truly.






* * *

Both of these quilts, along with Party Hat Optional,
 are in St. Louis with me this weekend.


Cherie and I are both participating in Sujata's Rail Fence workshop

SO much fun!

* * *

Linking up with The Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

CLICK HERE to see what the others have been working on this week.


Quiltdivajulie

11 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my! What wonderful quilts! Awesome! You have been busy.

Brenda said...

lucky you!

Vicki W said...

Both quilts are great but I absolutely love No Ugly Flowers!

Julie in GA said...

Beautiful quilts! Congratulations on the finishes.

gayle said...

I love your quilts so much. No Ugly Flowers is especially inspiring!

Nell's Quilts said...

Two great quilts! The No Ugly Flowers quilt background is so interesting. I don't know if I like the back or front of your churn dash quilt better - must be the back because I put that first.

Jennie in GA said...

Great quilts. You should feel gratified. Churn dashes are among my faves, and yours is really good.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for sharing these on your RSC post! Otherwise, I might have missed seeing them and would have been sad. Looking forward to your next finish! (HHJJ)

Gina said...

Stunning quilts. I love the No Ugly Flowers. Such an interesting design

scraphappy said...

What a busy week. So many beautiful quilts!

Cathy said...

Oh, what fun! And have some fun!