Wanda's incredible quarter-log cabin filmy
has become a fully-finished quilt!
Quilted by Margaret Solomon Gunn.
Backing fabric from Canton Village Quiltworks.
Breathtaking measures 60" x 75"
and I LOVE IT!
Those who follow Wanda's work already know that she loves zebras
and usually finds a way to include one in each of her quilts.
Look closely at the photo above . . .
I have so much respect for Wanda's masterful use of her stash!
One corner of her quilt basking
in the at-least-for-right-now sunshine . . .
Quiltdivajulie


7 comments:
You are so right, breath taking. The fabrics are just out of this world gorgeous!
Yes it's Beautiful! I love everything about this fun, colorful quilt!
It really is breathtaking! The quilting is just right for it. What a great quilt!
That is gorgeous. How to you buy a Wandaful quilt top? Does she sell most of the quilts that she makes?
Well it was breathtaking before but the quilting adds more - love the small grid in the large black block.
I love, love, love the colorfulness of this quilt!
Woah! Amazing.
Post a Comment