H O P E
And it's all extra exciting because Tonya has deputized me as her assistant!
So, I'm adding my personal invitation to teach of you to participate, even if you've never made a free-pieced letter in your life. The 9" x 12" scale of a Priority Quilt means you are not making a commitment that takes months on end to complete. In fact, the goal is to have these projects done, registered, and shipped by Thanksgiving (before the hectic month of December begins). That is TOTALLY doable!
I plan to get my first top organized and maybe stitched today ~ then I'll have the small "canvas" to quilt and embellish. What fun!
This will be Priority Quilt No. 55 for me ~ and today is my 55th birthday. Who could have known?!?!?!?!?
Pop on over to the Priority Hope Challenge blog and then grab those small pieces of your favorite fabrics to make your own class project!
Quiltdivajulie
----------------------------
World Alzheimer's Day - September 21, 2008
Have you put a Virtual Quilt Purple Patch on your blog?
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to the most cuteamous! ;)
Happy Birthday!! I'm going to join the cause, deputy!
not that anyone has to free-piece if they don't want to. other choices as well, but yes, definitely a good place to try it for the first time. thanks!!!
I've joined up too. Got one or two things to get out the way, but hope to get it done by the end of next month.
Happy birthday.
Well happy belated birthday! At the moment I'm very frustrated because I can't find the leftover free pieced heart I made a while back that would be a great place to start one of these little quilts. grrr...
Fifty Five and Fabulous! And to think....55 AAQI quilts on your 55th birthday and all on Sept. 21...World Alzheimer's Day...WoW!
Post a Comment